Here is a snapshot of what happened this month.
We take note of the interesting things happening in the world of technology - here's a look at the highlights:
- Cochrane is highlighted as a technology hub in this article, as it features companies like TECTERRA’s McThings and 4iii’s as thriving tech startups that are bringing solutions to business, industrial and agricultural clients.
- SAM has raised $3.6M in new funding to fuel growth and operations at a time when more users than ever before are relying on SAM for critical information around the COVID-19 pandemic. Read their announcement here.
- One of TECTERRA’s portfolio companies, MicroMech, provides at-home serving of your vehicles which is incredibly relevant in today’s world. Read how MicroMech is changing the auto service experience.
- Forbes launched an article that identifies the top 10 technology trends of the 4th industrial revolution. The list includes IoT, autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence, and blockchain – all of which are enabled by geospatial.
- Directions Magazine looked at how geospatial technologies are being used in all aspects of museum management – publicly accessible places which have multiple missions, such as art museums, aquariums and zoos. Read it here.