Here is a snapshot of what happened this month.
We take note of the interesting things happening in the world of technology - here's a look at the highlights:
- ASTech announced the 2019 awards finalists, and four TECTERRA companies made the list - Turkana, Neuraura Biotech, VizWorx, and SensorUp. Read the fill announcement here.
- Borealis Geopower is making waves as they work on the first geothermal power generation project - a technology advancement that could revive Canada's oilpatch. Read more.
- Attabotics has raised $25M in the Series B funding round to expand even further on their robotics and automation technology for the growing e-commerce technology market. Learn how they're transforming supply chains here.
- VizWorx has expanded outside of Canada and it means serious growth for their augmented reality tools. Read the article to learn more about when to set your sights abroad.
- Huntington Beach in LA is using LIDAR equipped robots to patrol their parks when police aren't in the area to reduce crime. Watch it here.